DISTIGUISHED GENTLEMANS RIDE 2018 on SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISTIGUISHED GENTLEMANS RIDE 2018 on SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER

Its soon DGR ride out time again ive been doing the London one now for the past few years , its great but a bit short for a ride out , anyone doing any others in the south that wouldnt mind another old git to tag along, or just tell me what your doing! Its well worth everyone doing it as its mad fun and for charity.

Hey Wisp. I haven't been on here in ages but my CB550 is finally sorted and professionally re-wired.! I'm thinking of doing the London DGR with a big FOR SALE sign on the bike. London is the biggest ride so it'll have the most potential buyers out there. Although the last time I did it the route just got really congested. A proper ride out would be nice! I did think about doing one on the south coast tho'.
    I've already got another project on the go! Need to make space for that.
    If you don't learn from your mistakes then they are just mistakes

Comment

Hi Mark, ive signed up for the london one this time thought i might as well, happy to ride in with ya if you want, i might do one out of london next year i think this would be cooler.
      differently good idea trying to sell your cb at the dgr you know anyone looking for one will probably be there. i'm looking for a new project but just taking my time looking for the right thing this one will be for me to keep so it will have to be pre 1980 so i can ride it into london thanks to mare khans new ultra low emission zone.
      if you fancy doing the dgr or just a ride out let me know as its all gone quiet on here lol

Comment

Working...
      X