Sun's out-anyone out riding yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun's out-anyone out riding yet?

Finally it seems winter has gone so who's out? I'm not yet as I've been laid up with a knackered cartilage in my knee but I'm on the mend and the bike is going back together as we speak

i'm out and about, got the old bomber running as it wasnt starting but a little squirt of go juice in the airbox and now it fires up first time. I aint been riding since december and it sure feels good again............................................. ...

Comment

I've been out more on my DR650 supermoto. It's on the road 365 days with a set of "wets" fitted in winter but I've treated it to a few trinkets lately, Keihin FCR-MX 39mm carb and as set of USD forks that I'm just respringing and shimming before I fit them. I've also got a nice new AP 4 pot caliper and 320mm "narrow band" disc that's going on with the fork swap.
      Happy days.

Comment

I used to ride all year round but gave that up some time back now, the time I came off 3 times in 1 day while trying to ride a trail bike in the snow put me off for good so I decided to have a car for next winter while I was still in enough of 1 piece to do so lol!

Comment

I've been out enjoying the sun
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X