Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have one project bike when you can have 16.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have one project bike when you can have 16.....

i have been looking for a project bike for a few weeks now but i did not really find much that took my fancy. I have since come into contact with a guy who bought some land and found a bunch of bikes. He wanted rid of them all so i got them at a fairish price after his initial 8k offer. 2k which included him hiring a truck and delivering to my once peaceful house. I am sure my neighbours are well impressed.

Anyways they appear to be ex dispatch bikes so have had hard lives. Theres 4 cx500, 5 kawasaki gt550s, a honda bros and 2 cb250rs and and a some uninteresting things. Im hoping a few run. I have got two running but debating how to proceed with the rest. Its alot of bikes to have in your garden aha

What a find. I'm sure You'll be able to get at least one or two sorted.

If you end up breaking one of the cb250s, I'll be needing a left fork at some point (the one with the speedo cable mount on it).

Comment

Blimey that's a good find! I am showing this post to my missus though to make her appreciate how lucky she is that I only bring home one bike at a time lol

Comment

Working...
      X