No announcement yet.

Benly bob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished project - At last fully finished. I put the first drops of petrol in the tank this morning and fired her up, took her around the block and she goes like a dream. Took a little ride up to my local bike shop and she rides really nice with very loud pipes gives her a real attitude. Passed M.o.t at the bike shop and drew quite a little crowd outside which was cool. It's been a lot of hard work but worth it bringing another old dog back to life.... going to wait until new year before i think about anymore projects as i need a real rest... She's up for sale now :-( if anyones interested as you can't keep 'em all.... happy early christmas everyone i'm of for a beer cos i'm knackered.... all the best.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wisp; 24th-11-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Very nice wisp !

Well worth all the hard work & i have to admit a preference to liking the smaller cc builds.

I'm sure lots of others would like to comment but can't get on the forum !

Comment

Well done on getting your bike finished and MOT'd. It's always nice when the tester hands over a pass.

Gaz, I know what you mean, I have commented on the "upgrade" being anything but. No reply yet.

Comment

Looks good Wisp, I reckon you've done a good job there

Comment

For sale in my local motorcycle dealers Waltham cross motorcycles and on eBay. Check it out. Open to descent offers.......
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice to see it finished fella....done well
              My Honda CBX550 project here: http://thebikeshed.cc/forums/threads...at-on-a-budget!

Comment

That looks great mate. NEXT BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                X